YOUR BRAND’S VISUAL PERSONA
Identity Design Experts
While branding focuses on the emotional connection your customers have with your products or services, your corporate identity entails the entire sensory experience that your audience has with your business—primarily its visual components. Your identity design also takes into consideration the overall tone and personality of your messaging across all interactions with your customers.
Corporate Identity Services
- Corporate identity strategy and design
- Logo design and key messaging development
- Stationery design (business cards, letterhead)
- Marketing materials (brochures, sell sheets)
- Website design and development
- Digital marketing (e-marketing, social media)
- Advertising concept and design (print ads, banners)
- PowerPoint and multi-media presentations
Corporate ID Components
Here are a few examples of what may be included in your corporate identity: business cards, stationery, presentation folders, printed and digital marketing, advertising, social media sites, signage, and even your office decor. Anywhere that your audience experiences your brand, your marketing materials should be developed with one brand voice and consistent visual cues. We have developed successful corporate identity design campaigns for a wide range of clients, industries, and budgets.